Why E-VOLT is the Choice of Professionals Our insulated
wire connectors are color-coded and wire gauge fitment sizes are printed on
each connector so you can identify which solder electrical connectors will
serve your needsOur waterproof solder wire connectors are compatible with AC
and DC current and designed to be used in boats, cars, trucks, stereo audio
AV, underground cables and 12-volt accessories Technical Information Minimum
shrink temperature: 176°F / 80°CFull recovery temperature: 281°F/
138°COperating temperature: from 67°F TO 257°F OR -55°C TO 125°CHigh Amperage
Ratings: White (26-24 AWG) Max 9 AMP, Red (22-18 AWG) Max 19 AMP, Blue (16-14
AWG) Max 27 AMP, Yellow (12-10 AWG) Max 48 AMP Read more Inside Look of E-VOLT
Solder Seal Connector Low melt alloy placed inside of solder seal connectorHot
melt adhesive lined color coded material to reflect wire fitment size2:1 Heat
shrink ratio of waterproof solder connectors User Guide to Perfect Solder Seal
Wire Connection Select best suited solder seal wire connectorStrip insulation
and insert wire ends into splice. Center each bare wire splice under solder
sleeve as shown in the pictureApply heat while making sure to concentrate most
of the initial heat on solder sleeve until it melts. Then move from the center
outward on each end to shrink the tube.Inspect your permanent solder splice
waterproof connection. Heat gun in the image is not included in the package To
get the best result use heat/ hot air gun Do not set on high temperature at
the beginning Read more Water Resistant Heat shrink connecting tubes of our
butt connectors will leave you in peace. As there is no possibility that
fluids could get inside of our adhesive lined solder wire connectors Durable
Solder Seal Connections ISO compliant E-VOLT’s solder seal connectors feature
polyolefin tubing outside to protect wire connections from environment and
adhesive placed inside of tube to ensure no liquid could infiltrate and damage
connection Efficient Solution E-Volt’s offer’s butt soldering connectors to
set up reliable and long lasting joints. It will save you from frustrated and
time taking process of making alloy joints by using soldering iron Read more
What is in the Package? Package includes 200 terminals, compatible with 04
wire fitment gauge sizes (White 26-24 AWG, Red 22-18 AWG, Blue 16-14 AWG and
Yellow 12-10 AWG); 60x White Solder Seal Butt Connectors60x Red Solder Seal
Butt Connectors60x Blue Solder Seal Butt Connectors20x Yellow Solder Seal Butt
Connectors Read more E-VOLT 120 PC Solder Seal Connectors Kit E-VOLT Red
Solder Wire Butt Connectors E-VOLT White Solder Seal Butt Connectors E-VOLT
Yellow Solder Seal Butt Connectors E-VOLT Blue Solder Seal Butt Connectors
E-VOLT 570 PC Crimp Connectors Kit Quanitity 120 150 200 50 80 570 AWG 26-10
22-18 26-24 12-10 16-14 22-10 Standard ISO 9001:2008, ROHS, SGS, and CE ISO
9001:2008, ROHS, SGS, and CE ISO 9001:2008, ROHS, SGS, and CE ISO 9001:2008,
ROHS, SGS, and CE ISO 9001:2008, ROHS, SGS, and CE ISO 9001:2008, ROHS, SGS,
and CE Shrinkage Ratio 2:1 2:1 2:1 2:1 2:1 3:1 Connector Type Solder Seal Butt
Connector Solder Seal Butt Connector Solder Seal Butt Connector Solder Seal
Butt Connector Solder Seal Butt Connector Fork, Ring, Hook, Butt and Spade
- Professional Grade High Quality – Comply with all relevant European standards; Shrinking ratio: 2:1
- Quick and Easy – Strip Wires, Insert into terminal, and Heat. Save time and frustration white improving efficiency. Safe for Automotive and Marine applications.
- Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink – Heating will activate hot melt glue inside colored bands and melt low temperature solder. Create a effective, permanent waterproof
- Versatile Kit – Wide variety of sizes sorted in clear case. We provide an ample amount of each size instead of packing kit with small connectors. Providing great value to our customers is our priority.
- We 100% stand behind all of our E-VOLT Products – Contact us with any questions or concerns that you have and you will receive a quick and friendly answer.
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- #98 in Butt Terminals
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.