Flo n’go durable, 14 gallon, red portable wheeled fuel
container, includes flo n’go fuel transfer pump, rugged heavy walled
construction, high impact resin wheels drop tested at 15′, can be sold
everywhere. Whether your fuel needs include watercraft, hunting and
camping, generators, backyard power equipment, or professional landscaping
tools, the Duramax Flo ‘n’ Go fluid transfer pump and rolling gas can make
refueling a snap. The Flo ‘n’ Go is made of a durable, high-density
polyethylene material in red that safely holds gasoline, diesel, or kerosene
fuels. When it comes time to refill, the pump’s patented Flo ‘n’ Go hand pump
and pump holder handle takes over, letting you transfer fluids on level
surfaces with minimal priming. And thanks to the dual mechanical shutoff
valves at both the tank and hose, the tank’s disconnection is spill-proof,
providing a safe fuel transfer for both you and the ecosystem. The tank
includes a sizable 14-gallon/53-liter capacity and a 10-foot-long fuel hose,
as well as a bolt-on hanger for convenient hose storage. And users will love
the sturdy 6-inch wheels, which makes it a breeze to maneuver the tank over
rough terrain. Other features include an ergonomically designed, heavy-duty
top handle with extra-deep base unit handholds for transport; a UL-approved
mechanically vented fill cap; and recessed grooves that provide nuisance-free
strapping locations for safer transport. The Flo ‘n’ Go fluid transfer pump
meets all DOT and UN transportation requirements.
- RESIN 80% / RUBBER 20%
- Flo n'go durable, 14 gallon, red portable Wheeled fuel container, includes flo n'go fuel transfer pump, rugged heavy walled construction
- Adds Extra shine to your product. Hand pump allows you to eliminate spillage and overfills by stopping and restarting the flow of fuel when needed
- Manufactured in China
- Comes with MaxFlo Siphon Pump with at-the-handle pump control allows for auto-shut-off and restarts and clean, hassle-free siphon control
- Wheeled for easy transportation, high density polypropelyne for dent, corrosion and rust resistance
- 10 foot hose with two shut-off valves , at both the thank and the hose connector make the hoes easy to disconnect for refilling and transportation
- Ideal for industrial, commercial and recreational applications
- Use on light commercial equipment, farms, landscape crews, dockside and cottage applications
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 34 inches ; 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 19.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 06792
- #1 in Gas Cans
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.