An enchanted roller coaster delivers six youth into the magical realm of
Dungeons & Dragons. There, each of them gains magical talents and abilities,
all the better to survive their time in the Realm. The bow-shooting ranger,
the acrobat, the thief, the cavalier, the boy wizard and the barbarian are
soon joined by a baby unicorn and tutored by the mysterious and inscrutable
Dungeon Master. Opposing them is the evil sorcerer Venger, as well as various
ogres, demons, bounty hunters, dragons, lizard men, skeleton warriors and
more; all intent on keeping the kids from getting back home! Dungeons &
Dragons was one of CBS’s (1983 – 1985) most popular animated series and was
later broadcast on NBC (1990), FoxKids (1992), Jetix (2006) and ToonDisney
(2006). Featuring the voice talents of Willie Ames (Eight is Enough), Adam
Rich (Eight is Enough) Donny Most (Happy Days) and veteran voice actors Frank
Welker, Jennifer Darling and Peter Cullen. All 27 episodes from this
entertaining series can be found in this exciting DVD set from Mill Creek
Entertainment! Episodes: The Night of No Tomorrow The Eye of the Beholder The
Hall of Bones Valley of the Unicorns In Search of the Dungeon Master Beauty
and the Bogbeast Prison Without Walls Servant of Evil Quest of the Skeleton
Warrior The Garden of Zinn The Box The Lost Children P-R-E-S-T-O Spells
Disaster The Girl Who Dreamed Tomorrow The Treasure of Tardos City at the Edge
of Midnight The Traitor Day of the Dungeon Master The Last Illusion The
Dragon’s Graveyard Child of the Stargazer The Dungeon at the Heart of Dawn The
Time Lost Odyssey of the 12th Talisman Citadel of Shadow Cave of the Fairy
Dragons The Winds of Darkness
- Actors: Willie Aames, Adam Rich, Donny Most, Frank Welker, Jennifer Darling
- Directors: Various
- Format: Multiple Formats, Animated, Box set, Color, Full Screen, NTSC
- Language: English
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 3
- Rated: Unrated Not Rated
- Studio: Mill Creek Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: August 25, 2009
- Run Time: 594 minutes
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.