BENEFITS OF DRILL PADDLE The Drill Paddle is 1.5 pound hands held devise that
easily hooks to your 3/8 or larger cordless drill. It is easy to maneuver on
ANY side of your craft, not just the transom. The Lithium-Ion batteries last
from ½ an hour to 45 minutes at maximum power, to about 1 hour or more when
cycled every 5-10 seconds (which is recommended) this keeps your drill and
battery cool to prevent overheating. It will take the craft at a speed of 1-3
knots and out about ½ mile or more, depending on weight of craft and
passenger. The Drill Paddle can be used on a variety of crafts, float tubes,
kayaks, canoes, rafts, inner tubes, pontoon boats, both air type, and
standard, up to 20 foot long. It is a superior alternative to rowing with oars
when a mechanical failure happens. The drive or motor remains out of the
water, so it is somewhat more reliable than a trolling motor that has the
motor submerged in water at all times of operation, this could cause
malfunction if it is compromised. The Drill Paddle is an inexpensive
alternative to a trolling motor and much more versatile. The 1st cordless
drill was invented in 1961, and remains to be the most commonly purchased
hand-held power tool in the world!
- Free Pin & Nut with every Drill Paddle order!
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- #15 in Canoe Paddles
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.