Kari or Curry leaves are highly valued in many dishes in
the Indian subcontinent. Even when most people push them aside on the plate,
these leaves are perfect for flavoring curries, chutneys and drinks; and no
matter if they are fresh or dried, they are used as a whole. Curry leaves are
known for their aromatic and distinctive flavor; this characteristic allows to
uses Kari in multiple dishes. Besides, they are one of the most common and
popular Indian spices. Why Burma Spice? Burma Spice is dedicated to bringing
you the most amazing spices on the planet; most of our spices are imported
from different parts of the world. We pack them carefully and ship them
directly to your front door. All of our spices are 100% PURE, contain no
preservatives, no artificial chemicals, and they are Kosher certified. From
our farms to your table. In addition to providing a unique flavor to your
dishes, our spices have a tremendous amount of health benefits such as
vitamins and antioxidants. So, give us a try! Tomato Rasam This soup that
pairs well with rice and rice papadam, is the perfect way to explore the curry
leaves. The advantage of using dried curry leaves is that you don’t need to
cook them in oil first, which will accentuate the components of the dish.
Coconut Chutney This chutney is very light and summery. Just add some dried
curry leaves on top to get a nice and yummy chutney. Making tea with Curry
Leaves If you crush/ pulverize our dried curry leaves and then you mix them
with lime juice, honey in an infusion, you will get a curry leaf tea similar
to those in South India. Tomato Rasam Coconut chutney Infusions Curry Leaves
Flavour Profile The curry tree is native to India, its leaves are popular in
different Indian dishes because they are extremely aromatic and their flavor
resembles citrus. The main difference between dried and fresh curry leaves is
that the fresh ones have a stronger aroma and more flavor than the drained.
However, dried leaves are ideal to accent a dish instead of overpowering it.
If you’re new to Indian cuisine, be aware that curry leaves have nothing in
common with curry powder. Read more Curry leaves are better with: Did you know
that… Curry leaves are rich in fiber, calcium, phosphorous, iron, vitamin C,
vitamin A, vitamin B, and vitamin E. Origin of our Curry Leaves Our leaves are
grown in US soil. 40 miles from our spice shop, there is a family farm that
grows our curry leaves. They bring them over to us the day after harvest. We
dry them in our gourmet spice shop and carefully pack them 3 days later. Read
more About our Dried Curry Leaves A beautiful presentation in your kitchen,
sleek and stylish that preserves the aroma. The bottle is wrapped in red
tissue paper and comes in a glossy white gift box tied with a bow. About our
Dried Curry Leaves Hand selected and carefully packed in these handy wide
mouth resealable air-tight stand-up pouches. About our Dried Curry Leaves This
presentation is ideal for lovers of Indian food and new flavors. The bottle
preserves the aroma, and it will look beautiful on top of the kitchen counter.
About our Dried Curry Leaves In this presentation you will get more product
per dollar. The design of the packing is elegant and will look good in any
space of the house. 0.1 oz 0.5 oz 1.5 oz 2.5 oz
- FRESH HARVEST MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Our curry leaves are US grown and dried in our spice shop days after harvest. They retain all the flavor of fresh leaves, making them vastly better than imported leaves
- AUTHENTIC FLAVOR. Ideal for Indian dishes like dal or chutney, with the touch of the best fresh curry leaves
- 100% PURE 100% SATISFACTION. Harvested in the best conditions at maximum concentration to deliver the best taste and quality, no additives or fillers with FDA and ORB certifications
- FAMOUS INDIAN SPICE. known as kari patta, famous as an indian spice with healthy benefits and uses
- RESEALABLE PACKAGE. Handcrafted rice paper package easy to use and will always keep your curry leaves fresh
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- UPC: 859398005773
- #122 in Single Herbs & Spices
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.