Read more How to Measure pH Value 1.Remove the protective
cap from the handheld pH meter. Rinse the electrode with distilled water and
let it dry. 2.Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the unit. Dip the electrode
in the target solution, making sure the whole electrode is submerged. 3. Stir
the solution gently and wait for the value to stabilize. The LCD screen will
display both the temperature and pH. Read more Read more The Dr.meter pH meter
uses a 3-point calibration method, calibrating the electrode to solutions of
pH 4.00, pH 6.86, and pH 9.18. How to Calibrate the pH Meter 1. Before
calibration, prepare a beaker containing a pH 4.00 solution, a beaker with pH
6.86 solution, and a beaker pH 9.18 solution. Make sure that each solution is
250ml and at a stable temperature of 25¡ãC. 2. Prepare 3 separate beakers with
distilled water. 3. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the meter. 4. Remove
the cap and immerse the electrode into the PH6.86 buffer solution. Stir gently
and wait for the value to stabilize. 5. Press and hold the CAL button for 5
seconds. Hold the electrode into the solution until the LCD screen displays a
value of pH 6.86. 6. Rinse the electrode with distilled water and blot dry.
Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 for the pH 4.00 and pH 9.18 solutions. Read more
- Great for laboratory PH testing applications including aquariums, swimming pools
- Measurement range of 0-14 PH – highly accurate, reliable and quick readings
- Comes with carrying case; lightweight, handheld design for portability and convenience
- Display PH value and temperature simultaneously
- Reliable and friendly customer service: ready to respond within a 24 hour time lifetime support
- Part Number: PH100-V
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 2.9 x 1.9 inches
- Item model number: PH100-V
- Batteries: 4 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Color: PH100 PH Meter
- Style: PH100
- Material: ABS
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: – 1 x pH Meter – 1 x Carrying case – 6 x Calibration packet – 1 x User manual – 1 x Warranty card – 4 x button cell – 1 x Warranty card
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Battery Cell Type: Zinc
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Date First Available: July 21, 2014
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.