Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves.
The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were
said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel
is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to
promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy. Fennel may help support the
health of the lungs and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to
help fight sweet tooth cravings. Fennel is also known for its ability to
promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation. Take internally
to support healthy respiratory function. Put a drop of Fennel in water or tea
to help fight sweet tooth cravings. Add to desserts for an additional depth of
flavor. Add 1–2 drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.
- With several health benefits dating back to ancient Rome, Fennel essential oil can still be used to promote healthy digestion and respiratory function, while exuding a unique licorice aroma and flavor
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- May help promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- UPC: 811627995699 773490229502 998412900011 885604460388 885340312460 881737513168 885511313760 723175184756 767644781510 524883340171 885518925522
- Item model number: 4129
- #2147 in Aromatherapy Products
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.