“Cards Against Humanity on steroids” – theCHIVE Disturbed Friends is a party
game designed to find out how disturbed your friends are, but, more
importantly, how disturbed they think you are. You will be faced with horrible
situations, sexual scenarios and unethical debates that may cause you to re-
evaluate your friendships. The game is simple, even a handicapped goat could
play. One unlucky player picks up a multiple choice question card and reads it
out loud. The other players vote on what answer they think their friend will
choose. Predict how disturbed your friend is and receive a cartoon WINNING
card that mocks the wonderful world we live in. The first player to get 10
WINNING cards wins. Play until you hate yourself. Expansions available on
- The Worst Game Ever Made
- 250 disturbing questions and 100 offensive cartoon #WINNING cards
- A party card game you will wish you never played
- Vote on what you think your friends will do in horrible situations
- Includes game rules and voting cards for up to 10 players
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.8 x 6.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.83 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: FRDF79459
- Manufacturer recommended age: 17 years and up
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.