Following up the incredible first four recordings of the series, AWR Music
Productions and SQUARE ENIX are proud to present Distant Worlds V: more music
from FINAL FANTASY, the latest example of the pinnacle of orchestral
excellence in game music. Distant Worlds V contains new arrangements of
irreplaceable classics including Nobuo Uematsu’s expanded version of FINAL
FANTASY VI: Opera “Maria and Draco,” with Associate Music Director Eric Roth
as narrator, and exciting new additions to the repertoire like FINAL FANTASY
XIV: HEAVENSWARD and FINAL FANTASY XV: Ignis and Raves. Distant Worlds V also
features soloists Nobuo Uematsu on organ and Arnie Roth on violin in FINAL
FANTASY VI: Dark World. Recorded in March 2019 at the famed Dvořák Hall of the
Rudolfinum in Prague (Czech Republic) and at AWR Music Studio in Chicago
(USA), the Distant Worlds Philharmonic Orchestra and Chorus, under the
direction of GRAMMY Award-winning conductor Arnie Roth, delivers the precision
and richness that are hallmarks of this monumental series of recordings.
Distant Worlds V is recorded in high resolution at 88.2khz/24bit.
- Audio CD
- Original Release Date: 2019
- Label: AWR Records
- #29 in Soundtracks (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.