From the Back Cover Wedding photography takes more than talent A great wedding
photographer is a storyteller and an artist, capable of capturing the events
and emotions without seeming to intrude on the beauty of this special day. But
taking great pictures is only a small part of the puzzle that creates success
in this business. More than anything else, to become successful, a wedding
photographer must excel at the art of running a business. If you’ve wondered
whether wedding photography is for you, or if you’ve made the decision but
aren’t sure how to get started, this book will give you the answers and the
motivation you need to start down the path of becoming a successful wedding
photographer. Discover what makes wedding photography a unique specialty
Identify your personal photographic style Choose the right equipment and learn
how to transport it safely, even to exotic locations Learn to read situations
and spot great opportunities for candid shots Know appropriate etiquette for
shooting in dressing rooms and during the ceremony Discover the importance of
a website and how to make it findable Perfect the skills necessary to market
and manage your business With full-color illustrations showing what to do and
what to avoid Read more About the Author Glen Johnson borrowed his father’s
camera in sixth grade and began taking pictures. A travel enthusiast, he first
pursued a career in landscape photography. But when photographing his sister’s
wedding, Glen discovered his dream job. Now he travels the world shooting
wedding photos, recording memories for others, and making more of his own.
View his work at Read more
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (July 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047065175X
- ISBN-13: 59
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- #38 in Celebration & Event Photography
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.