Size:36 Count | Style:Metal Tin Derwent Inktense Pencils are perfect for
illustrators, designers, and students. The round, 4mm soft lead core allows
for a quick laydown of smooth colour, producing a vibrant finish for bold and
expressive drawings. The water soluble pigments can be used for expressive
drawings, or mixed with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like
effect. As the pigment dries quickly, there’s no need to worry about colour
bleeding. Perfect for colour layering. Plus, as the colours dry permanently,
they are great on fabrics, such as silk or cotton. They can also easily be
used on paper. Modify the use to fit your next project. You can create custom
shades by mixing colours together, or obtain lighter shades of the same colour
by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art. With a
heritage dating to 1832, Derwent’s innovation comes from an understanding of
artists. We’ve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are
made in our British manufacturing plant.
- VIBRANT SHADES The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes a range of 36 colours
- WATER SOLUBLE Expand your creative possibilities. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect
- PERMANENT COLOUR Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding
- SURFACE VARIETY Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, its great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project
- COLOUR CREATION Make custom shades by mixing colours together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art
- ACCESSORIES For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes, Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads and Derwent Carry-All Canvas Bag
- Brand Name: Derwent
- Item Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 0.6 x 7.8 inches
- Item model number: 2301842
- Color: Assorted
- Material Type: Metal
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 36 Count
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2301842
- Shipping Weight: 1.32 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: November 26, 2008
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.