18th Century Replica Non Firing Flintlock Pistol – Brass Reproduction of
flintlock gun made of metal and wood with simulated mechanism of loading and
firing. The flintlock pistols had the blistering of a flint or flint stone,
which when the hammer was triggered, it produced the spark that ignited the
gun powder. All these pistols required the manual recharge of their ammunition
after each shot. The ammunition, which was introduced through the mouth of the
barrel, consisted of gunpowder, projectile and paper wad, which served as a
cap to keep the two previous ones compressed inside the barrel. These pistols
were used as self-defense weapons until the middle of the 19th century. Their
effective range was short and often they were used as a complement to a sword
or knife. Flintlock pistols were prone to many problems compared to modern
weapons, due to moisture or accidental shots. In combat, usually these weapons
were used for a single shot, since the method of reloading was very slow and
it was not usually time enough to recharge. Therefore the fighters after
firing were forced to draw their sabers or swords or to use the pistol as a
blackjack, since the circumstances did not allow to recharge them in time.
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Item model number: FD1077L
- #276 in Airsoft Pistols
- #53365 in Hunting Equipment
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.