Days Are Gone is the highly anticipated debut album from breakout band HAIM.
Recorded mostly in HAIM’s native Los Angeles, the album sees sisters Este,
Danielle and Alana Haim working alongside acclaimed producers Ariel Rechtshaid
(Usher, Vampire Weekend) and James Ford (Florence and the Machine, Arctic
Monkeys). Days Are Gone features crowd favorites “Falling,” “Forever,” and
“Don’t Save Me” as well as title track “Days Are Gone,” which was co-written
with Kid Harpoon and Jessie Ware. The Southern California trio has attracted a
surge of industry attention since releasing their EPs Forever, Don t Save Me
and Falling. The band has also been prominently featured in Rolling Stone’s
esteemed Best of Rock issue and Elle’s Women In Music issue, as well as
recognized as “Faces to Watch 2013” by The Los Angeles Times, “20 Bands To
Watch Out For” by Complex and “15 New Stars We Love” by Entertainment Weekly.
In the UK, HAIM have impressively become the first female American act to ever
win the BBC’s Sound of 2013, an annual poll of industry leaders to identify
the most promising new music talent. This award has been a reliable indicator
of success in recent years, with Ellie Goulding and Jessie J being named the
winners in the past. HAIM’s electrifying live performances, including sold-out
headlining shows at Los Angeles ‘Troubadour and New York’s Music Hall of
Williamsburg in addition to festival appearances at SXSW, Lollapalooza,
Bonnaroo, Firefly and Governor s Ball, have made waves on both sides of the
Atlantic. Fader has declared that HAIM s practiced live show easily rivals any
of their peers, and it is no wonder that HAIM have been asked to support the
likes of Phoenix, Florence and the Machine, Mumford and Sons and Vampire
Weekend on tour.
- Audio CD (September 30, 2013)
- Original Release Date: September 30, 2013
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Sony Legacy
- Run Time: 44 minutes
- #1728 in Alternative Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
- #7071 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.