Fleur de sel is obtained by hand harvesting the young salt crystals that form
on the surface of salt evaporation ponds giving the Fleur de Sel its
characteristic crunch and clean light taste. This exquisite salt is hand
harvested and is considered to be queen of all salts by the famous chefs and
cooks everywhere. We procure our Fleur de Sel directly from farmer owned
cooperatives ensuring the highest quality and consistency. Our Fleur de Sel is
collected at a single source located in Brittany, France. Great on: grilled
meats and seafood. Exceptional on: rich chocolate desserts
- 100% Natural, hand harvested French Sea Salt.
- Procured directly from farmer cooperatives in Brittany, France
- Airtight container ensures freshness
- Makes an excellent gift
- The product is packaged in a jar made of recyclable plastic
- Item Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- UPC: 898896001023
- #3 in Fleur de Sel
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.