LIGHT HIKER MICRO CREW LIGHT CUSHION This sock is light,
nimble, fast ,and rugged. It’s a go-to sock that won’t weigh you down when
you’re hammering out the miles. Thru-Hikers logging hundreds of miles on the
long trails of America have long coveted our hiking socks because they deliver
the ultimate in comfort, durability and fit when failure is simply not an
option. Their endorsement means a lot to us since creating socks that over-
deliver in the most demanding trail conditions has always been at the core of
our mission. So whether it’s Denali or just a day hike, with Darn Tough you’ll
have the world’s best hiking sock under foot. High Density Knit There are more
stitches per inch, which means a more comfortable, durable, great fitting sock
with no added bulk. Darn Tough’s signature knitting reinforces common wear
zones for what will seem like trail magic all its own. Cushion Mid-level
cushion density underfoot. A warm and ultra comfortable choice when conditions
demand it. The cushion inside the sock is ready to rebound all day every day
so you can hike longer and trek further. True Seamless Toe Using the latest
generation of Italian knitting machines, Darn Tough is able to knit ultra-
light yet extremely durable socks with and undetectable toe seam. The feature
never noticed because there’s nothing to feel but bliss in your boot or trail
runner. Ribbed Support Form fitting and designed to ensure a custom fit. Which
means no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. The smooth ribbed support for
this Micro Crew height sock will keep you moving on which ever trail you
choose. Read more One Family For close to 40 years we’ve been knitting socks
here in the Green Mountains of Vermont. We are three generations strong and
know how to make socks. This commitment, this passion, it’s in the blood. One
Mill Every step of the knitting process happens right here, by us, locally if
you will, in Northfield, Vermont. All-under-one-roof affords us the ultimate
in quality and control. It yields a sock that is unparalleled in comfort,
durability and fit. “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality,” is why
we’re still making our socks here in Northfield, Vermont. U.S.A. One Mission
Darn Tough Vermont is a family-owned, American manufacturer of end-use-
specific socks. We design, manufacture, sell and promote the most comfortable,
durable and best fitting socks available in the market today. If you can wear
out our socks we will replace them free of charge. Read more Read more
- Merino Wool, Nylon, Lycra Spandex
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultrasmooth, invisible feel.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying; Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- Still made in Vermont, USA. Still unconditionally guaranteed for life.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Item model number: 1913-CHRLIM-S
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.