Color:Black | Size:Original Crafted by Hand. So You Don’t
Have to Eat with Yours. Spoon? Check. Bottle Opener? Check. With this unique
outdoor multi-tool, you’ll be checking off a lot of things without having to
dig too far into your pack. Our Eat’NTool is the brainchild of designer Liong
Mah of Palm Bay, FL. At first glance it looks like the familiar spoon/fork
“spork” combination, but Liong has used his ingenuity and computer-aided
design skills to create a lightweight, high-tech outdoor tool. Yes, there is
an ergonomic spoon, and a short-tuned fork. But in addition, there’s a handy
bottle opener on one side for your beer that will go with dinner. Then, if
you’re in a bind, the right side of the handle is ground to provide an
emergency screwdriver blade and will also work as a pry for opening canisters.
Finally three metric wrench reliefs (10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm) are useful for
emergency repairs. See there, looks can be deceiving. A large central hole is
not only designed for finger gripping, but it also keeps the Eat’N Tool weight
down. At just 1.5 ounces (43 g) this multi-tool doesn’t just look good on
paper. In its attractive chrome color it looks good to the eye too. This
unique tool also features a non-load bearing carabiner for easy snap-on carry
on D-rings or loops on clothing and backpacks. Reach for the Eat’N Tool and
you’ll never again find yourself saying “Darn it, where’d I put
the…”Specifications:Steel: 3Cr13Blade Finish: Bead BlastOpen Length: 4″ (101.6
mm)Weight: 1.5 oz (42.52g)Handle: 3Cr13Style: Multi-Tool From the Manufacturer
Here at Columbia River Knife & Tool® (CRKT®) we’re inspired by great design.
Our I.D. Works® products are not tools you will find anywhere else. We’re
motivated by design that is both inspired and functional, as created 500 years
ago by painter, sculptor, architect, and inventor Leonardo da Vinci, who said
“observe everything” in nature. We’ve partnered with the best and brightest
designers of today who share this vision of putting functional art in your
hand. They are organic and ergonomic shapes, sometimes whimsical, always
useful. These unique tools make up our growing I.D. Works® line. Put them to
use, enjoy them, and always remember what inspires you! Our new Eat’N Tool™ is
the brainchild of New York City designer Liong Mah. At first glance it looks
like the familiar spoon/fork “spork” combination, but Liong has used his
ingenuity and computer-aided design skills to create a lightweight, high-tech
outdoor tool. Yes, there is an ergonomic spoon, and a short-tuned fork. But in
addition, there’s a handy bottle opener on one side. The right side of the
handle is ground to provide an emergency screwdriver blade, which will also
work as a pry for opening canisters. The large central hole is not only
designed for finger gripping, but also keeps the Eat’N Tool weight down. Three
metric wrench reliefs (10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm) are useful for emergency repairs,
and result in a tool weight of just 1.5 ounces (43 g). For easy snap-on carry
on D-rings or loops on clothing and packs, there is a carry carabiner (non-
weight-bearing). The Eat’N Tool is available in a bead-blast finish (9100C),
or with a food grade black non-stick coating (9100KC).
- Lightweight spoon/fork combination
- Flat screwdriver, 6, 8, 10mm hex
- Designed by liong mAh in palm Bay, Florida
- Crkt Accessories have a one-year limited against defects in material or manufacturing, see company site for details
- Part Number: 9100KC
- Item Weight: 1.44 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 0.1 inches
- Item model number: 9100KC
- Size: Original
- Color: Black
- Material: Synthetic
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Measurement System: Imperial
- Usage: personal
- Included Components: CRKT 9100KC, Pamphlet
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Accessory Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Date First Available: October 16, 2008
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.