If you are looking for a system that is specifically designed for 3D rendering
and drafting, look no further than the 3D Modeling and AutoCAD System from CPU
Solutions. After working with students, architects and engineers CPU Solutions
has designed a system specifically configured for 3D modeling, animation,
drafting, floor plans, architecture and more! –3D Modeling & AutoCAD System,
–Architecture CAD 3D Modeling System, –Custom Designed for 3D Modeling &
CAD. Powerful Hardware for Extreme Performance. –Built around the 9th
Generation Intel Core I9-9900K processor, this system delivers extreme
performance and speed like no other. The up to 5.0Ghz 8 Core CPU ensures the
power, speed and performance needed to surpass even the most intense system
requirements for today’s 3D modeling & Auto CAD applications. –In addition to
one of the best CPUs on the market, we have also outfitted this system with
64GB of DDR4 memory to enhance workflow and boost system speed . Spend less
time rending and more time getting the most out of your system. The 64GB
memory configuration crushes the software requirements for applications like
AutoCAD, and AutoDesk Revit which recommend 16GB for performance
configurations. –High End Video Performance. –To ensure optimal video
performance and flexibility we have configured the system with an NVIDIA
Quadro P5000 video card, the choice of professionals. This card features 16GB
of blazing-fast GDDR5 memory, 2560 CUDA Cores and support for four
simultaneous monitor outputs from a single NVIDIA Quadro P5000 graphics card.
–NVIDIA Quadro P5000 The Worlds Most Powerful Workstation Graphics
- Intel Core i9 9900k to 5.0GHz 8 Core CPU, 64GB DDR4 RAM 2666Mhz
- Samsung 970 Pro Series – 512GB PCIe NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V7P512E),3.42 GB/s Maximum Read Transfer Rate – 2.25 GB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate – 256-bit Encryption Standard., 4TB HDD, Windows 10 Professional 64Bit with USB Media, Enclosed Liquid Cooled CPU (280MM radiator )
- NVIDIA Quadro P5000 w/16GB GDDR5, 4 x DisplayPort Outputs – The new NVIDIA VR Ready Quadro P5000 combines a 2560 CUDA Core Pascal GPU, large 16GB GDDR5 memory and advanced display technologies to deliver the performance and features that are required by demanding professional applications. The ability to create an expansive visual workspace of up to four 5K displays (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) with HDR color support, 4 x Monitors Supported
- ASUS PRIME Z390-A Desktop Motherboard – w/ Intel Z390 Chipset, Wireless Keyboard, Mouse. WiFi Wireless AC600
- USB Ports 10 (6 USB 3.1, 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0) , Fractal Design S Mid-Tower (The modernized internal layout of the Define S omits the optical drive bays, instead focusing on a clear straight airflow path and uncompromising water cooling support. The Define S case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, multiple ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans.) 1000w Gold Certified 90% Efficiency Power Supply
- Processor: 5 GHz Core i9
- RAM: 64 GB SDRAM DDR4
- Memory Speed: 2666 MHz
- Hard Drive: 512 GB SSD
- Graphics Coprocessor: P5000
- Chipset Brand: NVIDIA
- Card Description: dedicated
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 16 GB
- Wireless Type: 802.11ac
- Brand Name: CPU Solutions
- Series: Express 3D VR 6252
- Item model number: CEV-6252
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Item Weight: 35 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 20.5 x 9.2 x 17.8 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 20.5 x 9.2 x 17.8 inches
- Color: Black
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 8
- Computer Memory Type: SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: PCIE x 4
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 5400.00
- Power Source: DC
- Shipping Weight: 50 pounds
- Date First Available: December 11, 2018
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.