The secret to the Covert Clutch Tactical Grip Sleeve’s performance is a
proprietary rubber compound that stretches over your weapon’s grip to provide
a comfortable texture, improved adhesion and shock absorption to increase
shooting accuracy and speed.The hi-tech compound reacts to body heat to create
a slightly tacky skin-like surface – even when wet – for superior firearm
control and improved follow-up time on target. With a hexagonal pattern, the
Covert Clutch sleeve provides insulation for frigid winter mornings and grip
for muggy summer afternoons – sweat on it and feel it work! The durable
material has high resistance to tearing, sunlight, oils and solvents while
being thin enough that the increase in grip size is barely perceptible. Fits
most handguns with minor trimming. Available in Tactical Matte Black, Reload
Pink, Spartan Bronze, and Flat Dark Earth. MADE IN USA
- Unique Rubber Compound Actually Becomes Tackier When Wet
- As Used by Federal Law Enforcement and Special Operations – Increased Recoil Absorption and Grip Provide Improved Time on Target
- Stays Put: 1. Simply Roll Grip Sleeve onto itself 2. Stretch Sleeve over Bottom of Grip and Unroll 3. Work into Final Position by Hand. No tools needed.
- Conforms to Handle Contours with Minimal Bulk – MADE WITH PRIDE IN USA
- Ultimate Comfort. Ultimate Control. Covert Clutch.
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- #4 in Hunting & Shooting Gun Grips
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.