Cosequin is a patented, scientifically researched nutritional supplement
dispensed by thousands of veterinarians to help dogs maintain healthy joints.
As dogs age it is common for their joints to become less flexible which
impacts their mobility and quality of life. You may have noticed that your dog
has difficulty walking up stairs or jumping on the bed. While he used to be
eager to play now he is content to rest. Even at younger ages some dogs are
subject to joint health concerns which affect flexibility and mobility.
- No.1 Vet recommended joint supplement brand
- Improves your dog's joint cartilage by aiding in cartilage production in the body and shielding existing cartilage from breakdown
- Boosts mobile activity so your dog can run and play
- Comes with a delicious fish oil supplement that promotes a strong silky coat
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 7.5 inches ; 13.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Item model number: CHEWDS250-MSM
- #4 in Dog Hip & Joint Care
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.