About the Author An accomplished author and professional trainer, Darril
Gibson has authored or coauthored more than 40 books. He is the CEO of YCDA,
LLC (short for You Can Do Anything) and he regularly writes, consults, and
teaches on a wide variety of technical and security topics. Darril holds many
current certifications including CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, and CASP;
(ISC)2 SSCP and CISSP; CyberSec First Responder; and ITIL Foundations. Read
- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: YCDA, LLC; 4 edition (October 12, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1939136059
- ISBN-13: 53
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- #1 in Computer & Technology Certification Guides
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.