From the Back Cover Covers 100% of exam objectives, including server hardware,
installation and configuration, maintenance, storage technologies, networking,
security, disaster recovery, troubleshooting, and much more… Includes
interactive online learning environment and study tools with: + 2 customer
practice exams + Over 100 electronic flashcards + Searchable key term glossary
Interactive learning environment Take your exam prep to the next level with
Sybex’s superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning
environment, simply visit type in your unique
PIN and instantly gain access to: Interactive test bank with 4 practice exams
150 flashcards Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access
to the key terms so you are fully prepared Focused, concise review for the
CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901 and Exam 220-902 CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide, 3rd
Edition, provides targeted review of key concepts for those taking the 220-901
and 220-902 exams. Organized by exam objectives, this easy-to-use guide
includes an Exam Essentials section that helps you zero in on what you need to
review and skip what you already know. A great compliment to the CompTIA A+
Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-901 and 220-902, 3rd Edition and the CompTIA
A+ Complete Deluxe Study Guide: Exams 220-901 and 220-902, 3rd Edition, you’ll
find full coverage of all exam objectives, and gain instant access to the
Sybex interactive learning environment. Review covers all 4 domain areas of
the A+ 220-901 Exam: Hardware Networking Mobile Devices Hardware & Network
Troubleshooting and covers all 5 domain areas of the A+ 220-902 exam: Windows
Operating Systems Other Operating Systems & Technologies Security Software
Troubleshooting Operational Procedures Read more About the Author Troy
McMillan holds more than 30 IT certifications, including A+ and Network+. He
is a Product Developer and Technical Editor for Kaplan IT and a full-time
trainer, teaching Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, and Wireless classes. Read more
- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 3 edition (December 2, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119137888
- ISBN-13: 87
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.5 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- #713 in Computer Science (Books)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.