From the Back Cover Focused, concise review for the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and
220-1002 Exams CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide, 4th Edition, provides
targeted review of key concepts for those taking the 220-1001 and 220-1002
exams. Organized by exam objectives, this easy-to-use guide includes an Exam
Essentials section that helps you zero in on what you need to review and skip
what you already know. A great compliment to the CompTIA A+ Complete Study
Guide: Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002, 4th Edition and the CompTIA A+ Complete
Deluxe Study Guide: Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002, 4th Edition, you’ll find full
coverage of all exam objectives, and gain instant access to the Sybex
interactive learning environment. Review covers all 4 domain areas of the A+
Core 1 220-1001 Exam: Hardware Networking Mobile Devices Hardware & Network
Troubleshooting And covers all 5 domain areas of the A+ Core 2 220-1002 Exam:
Windows Operating Systems Other Operating Systems & Technologies Security
Software Troubleshooting Operational Procedures Interactive learning
environment Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex’s superior
interactive online tools. To access our interactive learning environment
simply visit type in your unique PIN, and
instantly gain a year of FREE access to: Interactive test bank with 4 practice
exams 150 electronic flashcards Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you
instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared ABOUT CompTIA A+
CERTIFICATION The CompTIA A+ certification is the industry standard for
computer technicians. Exams measure a candidate’s competency with various
hardware components and software operating systems. A+ certification is the
most popular entry-level IT certification, especially for those switching to
IT from another career. Read more About the Author TROY MCMILLAN holds more
than 30 IT certifications, including A+ and Network+. He is a ProductDeveloper
and Technical Editor for CyberVista and a full-time trainer, teaching Cisco,
Microsoft,CompTIA, EC Council and (ISC)2 courses. Read more
- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 4 edition (April 23, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119516951
- ISBN-13: 58
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- #517 in Computer Science (Books)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.