About the Author Faithe Wempen, M.A., CompTIA A+, MOS Master Instructor, has
been teaching PC hardware and software architecture at Purdue University for
more than a decade. She is the author or co-author of more than 150 books,
including Mike Meyers’ CompTIA A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs
Lab Manual, Fifth Edition.Jane Holcombe, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network +,
CompTIA CTT+, Microsoft MCSE, MCT, CNA, is a pioneer in the field of PC
training. She co-founded a Minnesota training company and has trained
technical support personnel nationally for more than 20 years. Jane has
written or co-written numerous books and book chapters. Read more
- Paperback: 1136 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 10 edition (April 18, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 126045665X
- ISBN-13: 53
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- #20 in Computer Hardware Upgrade & Repair
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.