Machine Parameters: Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) Print
Size: 220220300mm Max Print Speed: 180mm/s Print Precision: ±0.1mm Layer
Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm Max Nozzle Temperature: 260℃ Max
Hot Bed Temperature: 1, PETG, Soft glue Working Modes: Online or Micro SD
offline File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF, G-Code Slicing Software: Cura, Simplify 3D
Input: AC 110V/220V 50-60Hz Output: DC 24V 14.6A 350W Resume Print after Power
Off: Yes Machine Size: 552485510mm Net Weight: 11.8kg
- 1. High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y axis motors and down-shift Z axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
- 2. Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat up the hot bed to 110C in 5 minutes.
- 3. Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- 4. Semi-Assembled Kits: Ender 5 comes with several partially assembled kits, very easy to assemble and allow you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printer.
- 5. What You Get: Ender 5 3D printer, 1-year limited warranty, lifetime technical assistance and 24 hours professional customer service.
- Shipping Weight: 29.6 pounds
- #12 in 3D Printers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.