Size:6 Person Kick back, relax, and watch nature unfold
before your eyes with the Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Tent with Screen
Room. Great for car camping and extended camping trips, this outdoor tent has
a separate floorless screened room that offers extra ventilation on warm days,
protected storage, and a bug-free place for meals. This camping tent is
designed with the WeatherTec system that features patented welded floors and
inverted seams to help you stay dry and includes a rainfly for extra weather
protection. The tent offers enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds and comes
with storage pockets to help you keep your things organized. The angled
windows improve air circulation without letting water in. A hinged door allows
you to effortlessly enter and leave the tent, while an E-Port makes it easy to
bring electrical power inside your tent. Made of durable Polyguard fabric,
this 6-person tent will last season after season. The Coleman WeatherMaster
6-Person Tent sets up in about 20 minutes and packs away securely in the
included expandable carry bag that lets you tear away the rip strip for easy
packing. A patent-pending hinged door provides easy entry and exit,
and a touch of at-home convenience. The Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Tent has two
rooms and plenty of space for the entire family. Up to six campers can sleep
easily inside thanks to the 17-by-nine (W x D) footprint and 6 ft. 10 in.
center height. Two doors�including a patent-pending hinged front door�offer
easy in-and-out. An additional floor-less screened room provides extra
ventilation on warm days, a great place for meals and gathering, rain or
shine, and protected storage space. Coleman’s Comfort System allows excellent
ventilation control via Variflow adjustable airflow, a vented Cool-Air privacy
Port, privacy vent window, and all-mesh ceiling. A convenient electrical
access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to an outside
power source, while an interior gear pocket helps you keep things organized.
Setup is quick and simple thanks two color-coded poles and continuous pole
sleeves, shock-corded fiberglass poles, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and
InstaClip attachments. Straightforward instructions are sewn into the
convenient carry bag, and separate stake and pole bags are also included.
Coleman’s WeatherTec System This proprietary series of interworking features
keeps the weather where it belongs�outside the tent�at all times. Leak-free
Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and
windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments Weather-
resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread,
webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry Protected Seams: Inverted
floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes
inside the tent, away from the elements Waterproof Floors: Welding technology
strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes Zipper Protection:
Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door Wind Strong Frame:
Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned
poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
Specifications 75-denier polyester taffeta fly 68-denier polyester mesh inner
tent 1,000-denier polyethylene floor 19-millimeter steel poles The Coleman
Limited Warranty Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and
continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top
stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in
material and workmanship, and the WeatherMaster 6 Tent includes a limited one-
year manufacturer’s warranty. About Coleman Outdoor Products More than 100
years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for
manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman’s
current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending
time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks
cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won’t deflate during the
night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful
portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds
- Separate floorless screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 11 x 9 feet with 6-foot 8-inch center height; screen room measures 9 x 6 feet
- Rainfly and expandable carry bag included
- Product Dimensions: 41 x 10 x 10 inches ; 32 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 35.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 2000027945NP
- #12 in Camping Tents
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.