Color:Polished The historically-inspired Viking Hand Axe is a design
collaboration between Lynn C. Thompson, and custom blade smiths Dave Baker and
Rich McDonald. The stout 30″ American Hickory handle, extra broad and sharp
cutting edge, hooking “beard”, and up-swept thrusting “horn” combine to make a
formidable fighting axe that would be the pride of any Viking’s collection! A
Cur-Ex sheath, which is sold separately, is available for the Viking Hand Axe.
- The historically-inspired Viking Hand Axe is a design collaboration between Lynn C. Thompson, and custom blade smiths Dave Baker and Rich McDonald.
- Steel: 1055 Carbon – The carbon content and lean alloy of this shallow hardening steel make this a very sturdy material that avoids a lot of the brittleness commonly associated with higher carbon materials.
- Separate Sheath Available (# SC90WVBA)
- Part Number: 90WVBA
- Item Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 29.8 x 6 x 1.4 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 90WVBA
- Size: One Size
- Color: Polished
- Material: Other
- Power Source: AC/DC
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Special Features: Manual
- Included Components: Separate Sheath Available (# SC90WVBA)
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Knives & Blades: We stand behind our products 100%. We subject them to the highest standards in the industry and strive to make each as perfect as possible. We warrant that this product is free of defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, resharpening, damage caused by misuse, lack of normal maintenance, or disassembly. Remember, anything can break or fail if subject to sufficient abuse. So please do not use this product inappropriately. No knife or sword should be used as an axe, hatchet, screwdriver or prybar.
- Shipping Weight: 1.95 pounds
- Date First Available: February 26, 2015
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.