For 200 years, the boar spear reigned supreme as the staff weapon of choice in
the forests and often the battlefield as well. Only the invention of a
reliable firearms in the 18th century could fade its renown. it would have
disappeared altogether if not for the decadent tastes of the Northern European
nobility. To them, hunting with a firearm was a pale substitute for the thrill
of hand to hand combat in the forest with nothing but a spear. You too can
enjoy the same excitement with Cold Steel’s modern recreation of this classic
spear. Cold forged out of medium carbon SK-5 steel and heat treated to a
spring temper, the massive blade is designed to flex under stress instead of
breaking. It’s sharpened with a good utility edge and features a sturdy
reinforcing rib to make it as stiff as possible for maximum penetration. The
Boar Spear comes complete with a stout premium ash shaft and a Secure-Ex
- Blade Thickness: 3/32"
- Handle: Premium American Ash Shaft
- Overall Length: 82 1/8"
- Steel: SK-5 Medium Carbon
- Sheath: Secure-Ex
- Blade Length: 18-1/2" (Head)
- Handle: 71" x 1-2" Premium Ash
- Overall Length: 82-1/8"
- Steel: SK-5 Medium Carbom
- Weight: 68 ounces overall
- Product Dimensions: 73 x 4 x 4.2 inches ; 4.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 95BOASK
- #473 in Camping Knives & Tools
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.