The best of the world’s martial artists have known a simple truth for ages…
if you want to become reasonably good at wielding a Fighting implement, you
should endeavor to learn the best Fighting techniques, footwork, and the basic
stances. However if you want to be a master at it you will have to eventually
start training with a “live weapon”. if, for example, your ultimate goal is to
wield a razor sharp sword safely and effectively, you need to train with a
sword that approximates the size, feel and heft of a live blade, yet minimizes
the possibility of causing grievous, permanent, or life threatening injury to
yourself or your training partner. This concept was implemented by the ancient
Romans, who used dull wooden swords to train their gladiators and soldiers.And
Japanese samurai used a wooden training sword that was called a bokken. It’s
an elegant solution to a vexing problem and effective enough to still be used
today. The only problem is that a wooden training weapon can Rot, crack, chip
or splinter and eventually become useless. Cold Steel solution to these
dilemmas was to design a line of synthetic substitutes, that are low in price
and impervious to the elements. The Cold Steel line of training weapons are
made of the heaviest grade polypropylene available and closely duplicate their
Real counterparts in length, size and feel. While they’re not quite as rigid
as wood, they have the winning advantages of being virtually unbreakable,
remarkably stiff and cut resistant. Features: – impervious to the elements –
made of the heaviest grade polypropylene available – duplicate their Real
counterparts in length, size and feel – virtually unbreakable, remarkably
stiff and cut resistant. Specifications: – overall length: 31″ – blade length:
22″ – weight: 24 oz. – thickness: 3/4″
- Impervious to the elements
- Made of the heaviest grade Polypropylene available
- Duplicate their real counterparts in length, size and feel
- Product Dimensions: 31 x 4 x 3 inches ; 1.45 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 92BKGMZ
- #61 in Hunting Knives
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.