Size:32 oz Our best-selling all-natural colavita roasted garlic extra virgin
olive oil has the mellow flavor, fragrance, and subtle sweetness of roasted
garlic. Use as an enticing dipping oil served with bread. Vegetable, potato,
and pasta dishes will be enhanced by the mild garlic flavor. Make this the “
secret ingredient” for outstanding marinades and sauces.
- Colavita roasted garlic-flavored extra virgin olive oil
- Suitable for low FODMAP diets
- Excellent for marinades, dressings, bread dipping, grilling, roasting and protein saute ing
- Cholesterol free. 32 ounce plastic bottle
- Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, natural garlic with other natural flavors
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 039153100602
- Item model number: 91531006
- #6 in Olive Oils
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.