CNBTR 50ml Dispenser Gun Impression Mixing Dispensing Gun
Applied to 50ml 1: 1/ 1: 2 AB Plastic Tube Features: 1.It is just industrial
supplies. 2.Designed to smear or drip variety of two-component adhesives or
paint, two-component adhesive can solve the problem of uneven product mix.
3.Very suitable for standard manual operation, user-friendly design,
demolition and use are very simple, the cartridge slides in and is held firmly
in place with the lever, then you can dispense mixed epoxy smoothly by
squeezing the handles together. Note that you will need disposable mixing
nozzles too. 4.Mixing and delivery of impression materials made easy with this
handgun cartridge dispenser. 5.: Use with 50MLAB1:1 1:2AB
cartridge and if the item don’t fit with your Plastic tube，please tell us
directly. 6.Specifically used to smear or drip a variety of two-component
adhesives or coatings, can completely solve the two-component adhesive
products mixed uneven problems. 7.Note: ①NOT fit dental cartridges. ②It is NOT
a Universal gun.Not suitable for VPS and PVS materials. ③NOT work with DP420
37ml cartridges or likely any 37ml nozzles Specifications:
Material:Plastic,Metal Dispensing Gun Material: PP Color:Gray and Black
Suitable Cartridge: 50ml Dimension:19 x 18 x 6cm/7.48 x 7.09 x 2.36″(L x W x
T) Applicable Rate: 1:1 ratio and 1:2 ratio Function and Application:
1.Dispensing temporary crown & bridge materials. 2.Widely used in two-liquid
mixture, such as: epoxy resin, silicone and other 50ml two-component glue.
3.Specifically used to smear or drip a variety of two-component adhesives or
coatings, can completely solve the two-component adhesive products mixed
uneven problems. Package Include: 1 x Impression Mixing Dispensing Dispenser
- Specially used for smearing or dripping various two-component adhesives or coatings to solve the problem of uneven mixing of two-component adhesive products.
- Size:Fitting mixing gun.Applicable Rate: 1:1 ratio and 1:2 ratio adhesive Fitting Capacity of Tube Cartridges : 50ml Cartridges ONLY
- Thick material: The handle is user-friendly, the appearance is generous, and the push rod is durable and not easy to wear.
- Suitable Cartridge:It's NOT suit for 3M and it works well on the 50ml kits. Don't be distracted by the plunger diameters as this tool also works on similar material kits with 2:1 and 1:1 ratios., Works with Loctite, Devcon, Araldite, Gorilla, and others with standard 50ml cartridges.
- Note: It is NOT a universal gun and only for industrial usage.Not suitable for VPSPVS materials and dentistry.NOT work with DP420 37ml cartridges or likely any 37ml nozzles.
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- #1 in Dental Dispensing Guns
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.