Clear Choice CCB017 Foodservice commercial drinking water filtration system
replacement cartridge can remove, control, prevent lead, cysts, scale,
chlorine, taste & odor, sediments caused by water-related filtration machine
problems. Clear Choice CCB017 features easy to change cartridge making it
possible to replace catridges in a simple, quick and clean way without
compromising essential internal components. Clear Choice CCB017 is compatible
or can directly replace Everpure and Pentair Commercial drinking water
filtration system such as EV9200, QC7I, QL Series. It can also replace the
following aftermarket filtration cartridges Nu Calgon 9619-06 9635-06, Pentair
EV9270-70 EV9270-71 EV9270-72 EV9270-76 EV9611-16, Tier1 FS-H-30.
- REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE FOR COMMERCIAL DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM Clear Choice commecial replacement cartridge can directly replace Everpure and Pentair cartridges. Clear Choice is compatible with the following Everpure/Pentair System (EV9200, QC7I, QL Series)
- AFTERMARKET COMPATIBLE FOODSERVICE DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT Clear Choice is also compatible with or can directly replace aftermarket Foodservice Drinking Water Filtration System cartridges such as Nu Calgon 9619-06 9635-06, Pentair EV9270-70 EV9270-71 EV9270-72 EV9270-76 EV9611-16, Tier1 FS-H-30
- EASY TO CHANGE CARTRIDGE FOR COMMERCIAL DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM Clear Choice commercial replacement cartridge features a sanitary cartridge replacement in a simple, quick and clean way without compromising the essential components inside the cartridge therefore avoiding exposure and contamination due to handling
- QUALITY COMPONENTS THAT MEETS OR EXCEED OEM SPECIFICATION FOR COMMERCIAL DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM Clear Choice replacement commercial filtration system cartridge use ultra-fine, high-capacity activated carbon that always meets or exceeds OEM specifications in a more compact, easy to install cartridge filter. Holds a capacity of 3,000 Gal and with dimensions 15in length x 3-1/2in diameter. Flow rate of 2 gpm with max pressureof 125 psi
- COMMERCIAL DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM REMOVAL, CONTROL AND PREVENTION OF IMPURITIES, CONTAMINANTS, SCALE CARTRIDGE Lead reduction better than the federal action level of 15 ppb. Reduces particles as small as 1/2 micron and possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers, cryptosporidium and giardia cysts. Built-in polyphosphate scale inhibitor reduces scale build-up on faucets and surfaces that water touches. Reduces volatile organic compounds, including trihelomethane.
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: ClearChoice
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.