5 gallon copper Moonshine Still Kit. Proudly Made in the USA. This is a DIY
100% copper still kit. The distiller kit includes all of the copper parts you
need to build a 5 gallon copper “moonshine” still kit. The kit includes
machine cut cooper parts, perfectly sized and ready for assembly. The
assembled still looks exactly like the pictures. Step-by-step online assembly
video instructions available on manufactures website. YOU NEED – A hammer,
locking pliers, plumbing torch, lead free plumbing solder, water soluble
plumbing flux, and a sense of adventure! If you have issues or questions
please contact us. Legal stuff – Buyer assumes any and all liability.
Distilling equipment may not be legal for use in some areas. According to
federal rules, stills are legal to be owned if not being used, nor intended to
be used, to produce alcohol. In other words, if a still is only being used to
filter water or make essential oils and these actions do not involve the
distillation of alcohol, a still is legal to own, according to federal rules,
and no permits are required. Additionally, distillation equipment can legally
be used to distill ethanol if the still operator has a federal fuel alcohol
permit. The permit is free, is easy to obtain. Rules on distillation vary from
state to state. However, in alignment with federal rules, it is illegal to
produce alcohol for consumption or for fuel, on the state level, without
proper permits. Make sure to check your state requirements for ownership and
operation of distillation equipment before purchasing a still.
- Copper Moonshine Still Kit
- Package Dimensions: 30.3 x 22.2 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Clawhammer Supply
- Item model number: CHS-5
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.