The pressure from the city water source will differ from place to place. This
isn’t good when your RVs pipes require a low pressure to keep from bursting.
Our Water Regulators can adjust the pressure from the city’s water source down
to a safe pressure. The Regulator can be adjusted to an output from 0 to 160
Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI). Most RV manufacturers recommend keeping your
water pressure at a safe 40-50 psi range. If your water supply pressure is
approaching 100 psi, you are risking an expensive failure of your plumbing
system. You should limit your pressure to what your RV manufacturer recommends
to be safe, and to do that, you can install a pressure regulator. The U.S.
Solid Water Regulator Valve will keep your water pressure at a safe level. All
U.S. Solid Water Regulators are equipped with a male and female ¾” NH thread,
also known as National Hose Thread, which makes this regulator compatible with
all U.S. water sources. National Hose Thread is used on all spigots and garden
hoses. Garden hoses connect using a male/female thread connection. Spigots
have male connectors, and one end of a hose has a captive nut which fits the
threads of the male connector. In the industry, they call this a “hose union”.
Small rubber or plastic washers are used in female ends to prevent leakage,
because the threads are not tapered and are not used to create a seal.
- 100% Lead-Free Brass
- Lead Free Brass,contains lead well under the NSF lead-free requirement of 0.25%.
- Dual-Layer inlet screened filter, filter particles like gravel, debris to prevent impurity blocking and valve body damage.
- Compatible with U.S. 3/4" water sources(ND20) & NH threads. The build-in oil damps sudden pressure changes which may damage the gauge.
- Adjust Water Pressure from 0-160PSI,To adjust, simply use a screwdriver to select the desired water pressure; Helps protect your water pipes, tanks, and filters.
- Removable Valve Spool and Easy to Use – Compact size for easy to use, the removable valve spool for easily cleaning or replacement when needed by removing it.
- Item Weight: 1.43 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.9 x 2.1 inches
- Color: Brass
- Material: Brass
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.43 pounds
- Date First Available: February 25, 2019
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.