Affordable Compact Color Doppler Veterinary Scanner. The Chison Q5V animal
ultrasound delivers superb quality. Has SRA, THI advanced technologies that
provide a better contrast resolution. With professional VET probes and VET
software greatly helps veterinarians make an accurate diagnosis. Can use for
multiple application in both small and large animals. The Chison Q5V built
with a workflow-oriented user interface to allow user-friendly operation with
minimum soft key entries. Warranty on ultrasound and probe. Comes with your
selection of probe, included in the price. Features: Streamlined workflow,
Various measurements, Detailed reports, Image archive system, Multi-beam
former technology, Compounding technology, Premium Images, Imaging modes B,
2B, 4B, B/M, M CFM PW Mode, Power Doppler, Directional PD, Duplex,
Trapezoidal, Chroma, B/PW. Probes: (Wideband Multi-frequency) 6.0MHz Micro-
Convex probe, 5.0MHz Micro-Convex probe, 7.5MHz Linear probe, 3.5MHz Convex
probe. Image processing technology, THI on the convex probe, Speckle Reduction
Algorithm (SRA), Compound technology I-Image: image optimization software. The
standard configuration: Main unit, 15″ LCD, 2 probe connectors Hard disk, 2
USB ports, Video out, TV out LAN port, VGA out.
- Compact Color Doppler Ultrasound
- Affordable Color Doppler
- Professional Vet Software
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.