Cherrywood Smoked Sea Salt 2 lb. Coarse Grain – Resealable
Bag Made with pure Sea Salt that has been slowly smoked above a Maine
Cherrywood fire – a centuries old process. The result is a SMOOTH, SMOKY sea
salt, without any harshness or bitterness. Add a dramatic flair to your next
meal JUST ADD SALT… | CHERRYWOOD SMOKED SEA SALT BY SAN FRANCISCO SALT
COMPANY SMOOTH, SWEET FLAVOR: Smoked above a Maine Cherrywood fire, our sea
salt develops a golden-brown color and smooth robust flavor. GRAINS: Fine:
Dissolves/blends into recipes quickly and is ideal for sprinkling directly
onto food as a finishing salt. Coarse: For use in salt mills/salt grinders.
TRUSTED SUPPLIER: San Francisco Salt Company is a trusted salt supplier since
2002. This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient. Our smoked
salts are smoked over untreated wood to ensure the safety of our customers.
MEMORABLE MEALS – INCREDIBLE FLAVOR Take your entrées to the next level by
seasoning with this exquisite smoked salt preferred by chefs around the world.
Main Course: Meats & Seafood Sides: Salads, Eggs, & Potatoes Condiments –
Caramel Sauces USE FOR: CULINARY | COOKING – SEASON TO PERFECTION Bring a
smoky complex flavor to your meats and seafood with just a pinch of Cherrywood
Smoked Sea Salt. Create a delicious caramel sauce by adding a sprinkle of this
smoked salt. Garnish your protein-filled salads with a hint of Smoked
- 100% NATURAL SMOKED SEA SALT – Our Cherrywood Smoked Sea Salt is Non-GMO, and does not contain any MSG, Soy, Gluten, Dairy, or anti-caking agents. Packaged in our U.S.A., SQF Quality code, Organic compliant facility.
- YOU CAN SMELL THE FLAVOR – AUTHENTICALLY SMOKED OVER ALL NATURAL CHERRYWOOD – Pure sea salt is slowly smoked above a Maine Cherrywood fire for a clean smoky CAMPFIRE FLAVOR without harshness or bitterness
- SMOOTH, SLIGHTLY SWEET FLAVOR – Add dramatic flavor to meat, Salads, Eggs, caramel sauce, and more.
- AVAILABLE IN FINE OR COARSE GRAIN – Choose Fine Grain to sprinkle directly on food or Coarse Grain for use in a salt mill/grinder. SEE IMAGES TO COMPARE GRAIN SIZES.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Here at the San Francisco Salt Company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- UPC: 817678012767
- #284 in Sea Salts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.