Chefmaster is a leading manufacturer of food colors preferred by master
decorators for over 50 years. Mix in a small amount of food color at a time
until desired color is achieved. All colors are US Certified by the FDA.
Remember that icing dries several shades darker then it looks freshly made.
Allow dark colors to sit 3 days to achieve their true color. Food coloring is
- Used to Color Icings, buttercream, Fondant, Gumpaste, Cookie Dough
- A rainbow of colors is available from Chefmaster, ready to blend together for creating your own custom shades.
- By adding just a small amount of this concentrated formula you can achieve the exact shade you want without watering down your product.
- Certified kosher by United States K of Los Angeles, California. Rabbi Yehudah Bukspan, Supervisor
- Manufactured in an AIB (American Institute of Baking) approved facility
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Chefmaster
- Item model number: 751201 5908
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.