If you’ve ever struggled to lift the grate off a hot grill for refueling or
smoking, this tool is for you. The powerful spring mechanism lets you grab and
lift a hot grate with one hand, leaving the other free to add fresh charcoal
or wood chips. Sturdy enough to lift even heavy stainless steel and cast iron
grates.USE: Insert metal cross bar between bars of the grate. Squeeze handle
to compress spring and lower cross bar under the grate. Rotate one quarter
turn so cross bar is perpendicular to the grate. Release handle. Lift grate.
It’s that easy!CARE: To preserve and extend the useful life of this BBQ tool
or accessory, hand wash with a mild dishwashing soap, rinse, and dry
immediately. Do not soak. Do not use metallic scrubbers. Not dishwasher safe.
Store indoors when not in use.
- Lift a grate off a hot grill quickly and easily
- Spring mechanism grips the grate securely
- Heat shield protects your hand from heat
- Works with even heavy stainless steel and cast iron grates
- Measures 12.3 Inches in length by 5.2 Inches in width and 3.9 Inches in height and made of stainless steel with thermoplastic rubber handle
- Product Dimensions: 12.3 x 5.2 x 3.9 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Manufacturer: Charcoal Companion
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: CC1089
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.