Review Praise for previous editions of CHAPMAN PILOTING AND SEAMANSHIP: “This
. . . classic reference used by boating schools and recommended by the Coast
Guard Auxiliary covers every imaginable topic related to both powerboats and
sailing ships . . . information is presented in an easy-to-understand text and
a user-friendly design.”—Publishers Weekly Read more About the Author Jonathan
Eaton developed, edited, and published some 400 boating books through the
course of his career as editor and publisher of McGraw-Hill’s International
Marine imprint of boating books. He has created books and reference guides for
the U.S. Power Squadrons, the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, the American Sailing
Association, and West Marine. A former sailing instructor and intercollegiate
dinghy racer, John crews in sailboat races aboard a Frers 33 and sails his C &
C 24 along the coast of Maine whenever he can. Read more
- Series: Chapman Piloting and Seamanship
- Hardcover: 920 pages
- Publisher: Hearst; 68th edition (October 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1618372432
- ISBN-13: 37
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.