Prep, assemble, and store your signature products in one location with this
Channel RG101 8 pan end load undercounter work top sheet / bun pan rack! The
stainless steel work top allows you to prep your products, and the 2
convenient riveted channels on the side of the rack allow you to set a sheet
pan on top and quickly transfer items from the work top to the pan. When the
pan is full, simply store it below on the aluminum angle slides and repeat!
This rack can hold up to 8 full size sheet pans with 3″ of space between each
slide, so you’ll always have enough room and support for your signature
pastries, sheet cakes, cookies, or broiled foods. To ensure long-lasting
durability, the rack is constructed of heavy-duty, high tensile type 6063-T5
aluminum alloy. Plus, it carries a lifetime guarantee against rust! Four 5″
full swivel, non-marking casters allow you to smoothly transport the rack
around the kitchen without leaving unsightly scuff marks. Increase efficiency
and keep up with high-demand at your bakery, restaurant, or catering kitchen
with this convenient Channel bun pan rack. This unit is welded and comes fully
assembled, so you can start using it right out of the box. Overall Dimensions:
Length: 26″ Width: 20 1/2″ Height: 32″ Maximum Shelf Capacity: 30 lb. Total
Rack Capacity: 240 lb.
- Durable, aluminum construction
- Aluminum angle tray slides with 3" space between each one
- Stores 8 full size pans, wonat fit that many with the pans loaded with product
- Riveted channels on the side add additional space to work
- Made in the United States
- Dimensions: 26 x 20.5 x 32
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 20.5 x 32 inches
- Item Weight: 36 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 36 pounds
- Manufacturer: Channel Manufacturing
- Item model number: RG101
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.