Add a second garage door opener to your MyQ Garage
(MYQ-G0201) to monitor, open and close two garage door openers with your
Smartphone. The MyQ Garage Door Sensor is mounted to the inside top panel of
the garage door opener and is added to your account through the Chamberlain
MyQ app. The Door Sensor works with most major brands of garage door openers
made after 1993. Installs in minutes. PLEASE NOTE this is not compatible with
MYQ-G0301 MyQ Smart Garage Hub. From the Manufacturer Monitor and control a
second garage door with MyQ Garage. MyQ Garage Wi-Fi Hub is limited to two
garage door openers. Works with Most major brands of garage door openers made
after 1993. Installs in minutes. Battery is CR2450 3V. Warranty is 1 year
- Monitor, open and close a second garage door with MyQ Garage (MYQ-G0201 – Sold Separately). PLEASE NOTE this in not compatible with MYQ-G0301.
- MyQ Garage Wi-Fi Hub (MYQ-G0201) is limited to two garage door openers. PLEASE NOTE this in not compatible with MYQ-G0301.
- Mounts to inside top panel of garage door opener and is added to MyQ account through the MyQ App.
- Install in minutes.
- Includes: door sensor, adhesive/screws for mounting and instructions for adding to your MyQ account.
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 3 x 1.1 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: MYQ-G0202
- Batteries: 1 CR123A batteries required. (included)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.