Review I’m so glad to have found your Rainbow charts series! [Inner Light
Resources/now from Inner Light Unlimited]. I’ve used them for years for
myself, my clients, and when I teach at the college. I m an RN, and have used
Reflexology with my patients with tremendous success for many years. I use
your charts with my clients every day. The whole series is great, especially
in this bigger size (vs wallet card) because they re easy to read and teach
with. – I use them for ME too. I hurt my back badly, was on crutches for 7
yrs, with intensive physical therapy. My body didnt begin to heal until I
started to work with reflexology and other eastern therapies. I am now
healthy, working and teaching at the college. I m so glad to have your charts
to help my clients. Thank you! –Joan Kramer, RN, Healthy Essentials (WI)I
just got your Reflexology, Chakra, and other Rainbow charts and I love them! I
think they are fabulous, colorful, and very useful –full of energy! It’s
great to have this bigger size (vs wallet card) because they’re easy to read,
since I wear eyeglasses. Thank you very much! –Ana Maria Egusquiza Zevalos.
Lima, PERUThe Rainbow Chakra chart by Inner Light Resources is the top-seller
for us along with Inner Light’s Rainbow Foot and Hand Reflexology charts. It
is clear, well-organized, with large type, and easy to use. Our instructors
love them to teach with. They would be very popular in any store or center
especially that has educational books, charts, or gift-items. –Healing Light
Books & Gifts Read more About the Author Yshkeyna Hamilla is a holistic
licensed Mental Health Therapist practicing in Florida for the past 20+ years.
She specializes in Body-Mind-Spirit Connections; mental, emotional-and
spiritual health and healing, A.R.T Trauma Rapid Resolution Therapy,
Nutritional and Spiritual aspects of healing Addictions, Women’s issues,
Relationship healing, and Progression Therapy, as well as business success and
life coaching. Read more
- Perfect Paperback: 2 pages
- Publisher: Inner Light Resources, Inc. (November 20, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1589243056
- ISBN-13: 57
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- #41 in Stress Management Self-Help
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.