How To Make Bitter Apricot Kernels as a Food Partner?You can eat the apricot
seeds raw or grind them into a powder and sprinkle into curries, soups,
vegetables, fruit juice or cereal. You can also grind and roast, and use the
oil for cooking, salad dressings, fuel, and as a facial lotion. Apricot seeds
enhance the flavor and nutritional value of your favorite dishes! Grind them
up, chop them, or enjoy whole. Sprinkle apricot seed slices on salads, fruits,
cold or warm cereal, and yogurt. Apricot seeds are even great to grind up as a
powder and enjoy in coffee, smoothies, vegetable dishes, and soups! Use your
imagination to get the added health benefits of apricot kernels in your daily
diet.Usage Recommendation of Bitter Apricot Kernels.Every pack of Bitter
Apricot Seeds has more than one pound which will last months depending on
usageDo not consume more than 2- 3 kernels per day. Keep out of the reach of
pregnant, children and nursing women should not consume apricot kernels!
Attention please :We are glad to help you to improve your health and well
being, we do not ‘treat’, or aim to ‘cure’ any disease. Please make sure that
you do not have a nut allergy before ordering this product.
- Organic And Natural Bitter Apricot Kernels-It is growing in wild environment which is free from pesticide and herbicide.Our bitter kernels are USDA,Ecocert & FDA certified .
- Bulk More Quantity and Value Packed-When you purchase Bitter Apricot Kernels from us,everyone has an eBook with What can we get from Apricot Kernels and how to use it .Every individual Package has more than 1 Pound Apricot Seeds as a surprise.
- Nutritional Value of Our Pure Apricot Kernels- It is found in the highest concentrations and with the most effective accompanying enzymes in apricot seed kernels. These items work together synergistically to maximize the benefits for your health.
- Green Health Raw Bitter Apricot Seeds are the freshest,Air Dried and highest quality. They have not been steamed or cooked, so they retain their full nutritional value.it is high in minerals, organic, kosher, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free.
- Comes in re-sealable bag for easy access and storage!
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.8 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- UPC: 696177903383
- #310 in Cooking & Baking Nuts & Seeds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.