Style Name:Insta-Read Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer You can
depend on CDN’s ProAccurate IRXL400 Insta-Read, NSF certified thermometer for
a fast, accurate temperature reading. Instrument Range: 100 to 400°F. The
large easy-to-read display (1.75” diameter) features color-coded target range
indicators. Pot clip included. Stands out for its easy recalibration, with the
calibration tool conveniently located on the sheath. The IRXL400 is perfect
for professional results with candy, jelly, deep-frying, meats, poultry,
yeasts, and dough. Use this thermometer for foods cooked in conventional or
microwave ovens. The exclusive, adjustable stainless steel clip makes it easy
to mount on the sides of pots. Push the clip down onto the rim of the pot as
far as it will go. Adjust the thermometer so that the stem tip is just above
the bottom of the pot. Featuring advanced technology, quality construction,
easy-to-read displays and user-friendly operations, CDN thermometers are
essential tools in any kitchen. CDN covers the thermometer with a five-year
limited warranty. Turn out perfect fudge, pralines, and caramel
with this InstaRead candy thermometer by CDN. Made of premium grade stainless
steel, the 7-inch-long slender probe is also useful for testing the
temperature of roasts and deep-frying oil. An oversized stainless-steel clip
attaches the thermometer firmly to the side of a fry vat or candy pan, and the
large 1-3/4-inch dial is easy to read. Highlighted sections of the dial show
the best temperatures for different candy stages, specifically thread, soft
ball, firm ball, hard ball, soft crack, hard crack, and caramel. With a range
of 100 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the finely calibrated thermometer is
accurate to within 2 degrees, and can even be recalibrated for continued
accuracy. While the thermometer may be used on meats cooked in a conventional
oven, microwave, grill, rotisserie, and smoker, it should be removed from the
meat as soon as the temperature is registered since the lens is not oven-
proof. The protective sheath, which features a pocket clip and loop to
conveniently hold the probe, lists various types of meats along with the USDA
recommended internal temperature for each. A five-year warranty covers the
thermometer against defects.–Ann Bieri
- 7-inch candy thermometer reads temperature instantly and precisely
- Large 1-3/4-inch dial ranges from 100 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Indicators show best temperatures for soft ball candy, caramelizing, and more
- Useful also for roasting or deep frying meat and poultry
- Long stainless-steel clip attaches to deep frying vat or candy pan
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 5 x 1.8 inches
- Item Weight: 2.24 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.88 ounces
- Manufacturer: CDN
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: IRXL400
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.