Catan: Explorers & Pirates includes 5 novel scenarios, each of which builds
upon your previous experience. All are easy to learn, rich in character, and
lots of fun. In each, you explore an unknown sea by ship and build settlements
on the discovered islands. Scenario 1 (“Land Ho!”) introduces you to valuable
harbor settlements, shipbuilding, exploration, and overseas settlement—the
most important basic rules of this expansion. Each subsequent scenario
introduces a new mission and its simple new rules. The game culminates in
Scenario 5 (“Explorers & Pirates”), which incorporates all of these very rich
new themes in a diverse and exciting campaign of bold exploration and piracy!
Explore Catan! Build harbor settlements, ships, settlers, and sailing crews
and set out across mysterious seas in search of new lands, spices, fish, and
gold fields. Components 16 harbor settlements (wood) 32 adventurers (wood) 12
ships (wood) 8 settlers (wood) 12 markers (wood double cubes) 4 pirate ships
(wood) 6 fish(wood) 24 spice sacks (wood cubes) 76 gold coins (die cut) 12
frame pieces 6 gold field hexes 6 fish shoal hexes 6 spice hexes 6 terrain
hexes and 6 number tokens (green backs) 6 terrain hexes and 6 number tokens
(orange backs) 6 pirate lair tokens 3 mission cards 3 mission victory point
cards 4 building cost cards
- For 3-4 players
- 90-180 minute playing time
- You need Catan (aka The Settlers of Catan) in order to use this
- Compatible with Catan 4th edition base game and expansions and extensions
- Adds depth and complexity
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 9.5 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 3.85 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.92 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: CN3075
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 – 15 years
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.