The EB45 Pressure Regulator features a half cartridge
design that offers the performance of a high end, cartridge based valve and
the price of a traditional regulator. The valve construction is similar to a
traditional regulator in that it retains a separate spring chamber and
adjusting screw, but offers the simplicity and maintenance benefits of a
cartridge based valve. The EB45 comes factory set at 45 psi but may be
adjusted between 10-70 psi. From the Manufacturer The Cash Acme SharkBite
EB-45DSB is a half-cartridge based pressure reducing and regulating valve with
a bronze body. The valve resembles the traditional regulators with a spring
chamber and an adjusting screw, but offers the performance of a cartridge
based valve. The SharkBite EB-45DSB is assembled using modular construction
methods and features SharkBite connections in 1/2″ through 1″ sizes. Connect
the SharkBite pressure reducing and regulating valve to copper tubing, and CTS
CPVC and PEX in seconds with ease. These valves are supplied by the factory
with a standard delivery setting of 45 psi. The outlet pressure can be
adjusted from 10-70 psi without changing the spring. The EB-45 is intended for
use where supply line pressure does not exceed 200 psi. This regulator is
suited for either cold or hot (to 180F) water service.
- The EB45 with Shark Bite ends easily connects to Copper or CPVC. Slip feature allows for easy replacement of an existing regulator or installation where there is little to no slack in the pipe system
- Compact pressure reducing and regulating valves
- This regulator is suited for either cold or hot (to 180F) water service
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping. Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified by ASSE Standard 1003, Listed by IAPMO and ASSE
- By-pass mechanism integral with the cartridge
- Back off pressure and remove spring chamber, pressure spring and button and replace cartridge and you have a new valve
- Instant push-fit connections for increase ease of use
- No soldering, glue or tools required to make connection
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5.5 x 2.2 inches ; 1.05 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 24383-0045
- #7445 in Pipe Fittings (Tools & Home Improvement)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.