What is Carpe Antiperspirant? Carpe Antiperspirant Lotion
is the 1 dermatologist-recommended, over-the-counter treatment for sweaty and
clammy hands and feet. Carpe’s clinically tested and proven anti-sweat formula
was specifically designed for people with hyperhidrosis, or excessive
sweating. By partnering with the top formulation chemists in the world, Carpe
was able to achieve an incredibly high level of sweat reduction without the
side effects of prescription products. Carpe is the ideal hyperhidrosis
treatment for those who need the strongest sweat protection. Carpe’s ability
to block sweat and dry quickly without causing irritation or leaving residue
is unmatched. Furthermore, it’s moisturizing agents allow for a smooth
application of the clinical strength active and inactive drying agents that
will ensure dry hands, no matter what! Carpe is clinical strength, non-
irritating, paraben free, cruelty free, safe for sensitive skin, and not
tested on animals. Made in the USA. How Does Carpe Antiperspirant Work? The
Carpe formula uses smooth emollient ingredients to provide a lotion
antiperspirant that is easily absorbed and gentle for sensitive skin. As you
rub the lotion in, natural eucalyptus oil gently dries the surface of your
skin while active ingredients work to stop hand and foot perspiration at the
source — sweat glands — preventing sweat from reaching the surface. The sweat
blocking active ingredient builds in efficacy with repeated use, preventing
hand and foot sweat, and effectively treating excessive sweating of the hands
and feet. Renew your confidence, stop clammy hands, reduce foot odor, prevent
blisters and chafing, and improve your grip without a sticky or powdery mess.
Sweating is perfectly natural and a necessary function to cool down our
bodies, but when you have hyperhidrosis, your sweating is excessive, and
uncomfortable. If you have excess sweat that is more than a thermal response
and can be triggered by a number of factors, then you may have hyperhidrosis
and there are treatments that may improve your lifestyle. Sweaty feet can lead
to a buildup of bacteria that can cause bad odor, blisters, and itchiness.
Sweaty feet can soak your socks, ruin shoes, or cause you to slide around in
sandals. A lot of the sweat isn’t just caused by the heat — it’s a product of
hyperhidrosis. The good news is that if you stop the sweat, you can end your
discomfort! A lot of people who get sweaty feet, also sweat in their palms.
Sweaty hands can be an embarrassing and life debilitating problem that impacts
your daily activity. This may be a symptom of hyperhidrosis. Sweaty hands my
also be the result of emotional stimuli: stress, nerves, or as a side effect
of other medication. Read more Immediate relief When used according to the
directions, Carpe will give you the confidence and peace of mind that you need
before the big event. Eucalyptus oil gently dries the skin while the active
ingredients work to reduce sweat gland activity at the source. Don’t ever
worry about offering a sweaty shake again! Long-term results Studies on
Carpe’s active ingredient show 60%+ reduction after 4 weeks of continuous use,
making Carpe extremely effective for those suffering from excessive sweating
or hyperhidrosis. Dermatologist Recommended Thousands of dermatologists
recommend Carpe because it is designed with the highest quality ingredients to
help stop sweaty hands and feet. Carpe is the leading dermatologist-
recommended OTC solution for sweaty hands and feet. Simple, Smooth, Safe
Simple: An easy and proven way to stop sweaty hands and help manage the
symptoms of hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating Smooth: A 100% non-irritating
lotion that absorbs quickly with no residue Safe: An FDA-compliant formula
that is made in Durham, North Carolina Read more Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Carpe Antiperspirant? Carpe antiperspirant lotion is most
effective when applied at night before bed, again in the morning, and then
during the day as needed. How soon can I expect results using Carpe
antiperspirant? Some folks see results after their very first application. For
others, thrice daily use for up to a month is necessary. Everybody’s skin is
different, and any genuine antiperspirant requires a certain amount of time
and discipline to deliver results. How long does a tube last? A tube of Carpe
will last about 2-3 months with daily use. Will Carpe work for hyperhidrosis?
While no cure or treatment yet exists for the root cause of hyperhidrosis,
Carpe was specifically made to help manage the sweating caused by
hyperhidrosis of the hands and feet, also known as palmar and plantar, or
palmoplantar hyperhidrosis. Read more Susan’s Sweat Story “I have suffered
from palmoplantar hyperhidrosis for as long as I can remember. While
hyperhidrosis may not be considered a handicap by mainstream, I have to tell
you, it certainly has been for me. Puddles in my sandals, flip flops are
nicknamed slip slops in my world! I’ve even injured myself by slipping out of
a shoe! Prescriptions have never worked like Carpe has for me. Powders turned
to paste. Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Read more
- EXTRA-EFFECTIVE: The #1 dermatologist-recommended treatment for sweaty feet. Our clinically proven antiperspirant foot lotion was specifically designed to stop sweaty, smelly feet and plantar hyperhidrosis, or excessive foot sweat. Achieve zero sweat, restore confidence, and enjoy life with dry feet!
- EASY TO USE: With a pea sized amount of Carpe Antiperspirant Lotion you can instantly reduce sweat without side effects. Apply daily for best results and say goodbye to your sweaty, stinky feet without having to suffer from the side effects associated with prescription solutions, such as drysol, iontophoresis, or botox injections.
- AWARD WINNING FORMULA: As seen on Good Morning America, Carpes patent-pending, FDA-compliant formula has been independently tested and proven to be the leading over-the-counter sweat treatment.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: Carpe was formulated to restore confidence and deliver a peace of mind, so sweaty feet are the last thing that you need to think about. Carpe has changed the lives of thousands and thousands of people, but if you arent one of them, no worries we will give you your money back, no questions asked!
- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.4 x 3.9 inches ; 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- UPC: 636266162352
- #9 in Antiperspirants
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.