Style:Canvas Material Having durable storage solutions on the jobsite is a
must. Klein Tools’ Bull-Pin and Bolt Bag is built from sturdy canvas with a
double layer of canvas on the bottom where it’s needed most. It is also
stitched and riveted for added strength. No. 4 canvas with double bottom.
Featuring bull-pin loops on each side. Tunnel belt connection accepts belts up
to 3-Inches wide. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured
premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance,
durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of
engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise
into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials,
superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can.
Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since
we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can
count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products,
we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who
use them every day … Since 1857.
- No. 4 canvas with double bottom for added durability
- Bolt bag with bull-pin loop on each side
- Stitched and riveted for added strength
- Tunnel loop belt connection
- Part Number: FBA_5416T
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 10 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 5416T
- Color: Beige
- Style: Canvas Material
- Material: Canvas
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Usage: personal
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Klein Tools warranty covers any defects in quality or workmanship. It does not cover a tool if the tool simply wears out or has obviously been abused. Our quality data demonstrates that we have very few quality issues. Those that we do find are addressed aggressively. Our quality is excellent because we use the highest quality materials and employ the most modern manufacturing and quality systems in the world – right here in the USA. All Klein Tools distributors are required to process warranty returns. If you have a problem with a warranty return, you may want to consider using a different distributor because most of our distributors perform this process without hesitation. They know we back up our products and provide them prompt credit for warranty returns.
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Date First Available: October 2, 2003
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.