ABOUT THE PRODUCT Chamomile, mint, and lavender essential
oils combine for a clean and herbal, never overpowering scent. This
concentrated, long-lasting wash is a safe, skin friendly option for the whole
family and is ideal for those with sensitive skin, eczema, chemical
sensitivities or allergy concerns. Its cleansing power comes from certified
organic, sustainably harvested soap bark and plant-based glucosides which
clean without irritating or drying the skin. Meanwhile, certified organic
calendula and aloe vera further soothe and moisturize the skin. Our scents are
made from pure essential oils and zero of the unknown and unlisted chemicals
that come with synthetic fragrance. This cruelty-free product is allergy
tested and does not contain: gluten, soy, oats, dairy, or nuts (except
coconut) Free of: harsh chemicals, SLS, sulfates, parabens, synthetic
fragrances, and formaldehyde carriers. All products are blended, manufactured
& packaged at California Baby’s headquarters located in Los Angeles,
California, USA. Their manufacturing facility is FDA registered, certified
organic, and solar powered. California Baby is proudly woman owned and family
owned & operated since 1995. Our 100-acre, certified organic farm in Santa
Barbara, California grows some of the key ingredients we use in our beloved
products. Growing these flowers under our watchful eye is just part of the
rigorous program of quality control we implement across all of our operations
and one big reason we’ve been trusted to keep babies and families safe for
more than 20 years. Our 100-acre, certified organic farm in Santa Barbara,
California grows some of the key ingredients we use in our beloved products.
Growing these flowers under our watchful eye is just part of the rigorous
program of quality control we implement across all of our operations and one
big reason we’ve been trusted to keep babies and families safe for more than
20 years. We keep a vigilant eye on every ingredient that goes into our
products as well as every step of the manufacturing process to ensure that our
purity and quality always meets or exceeds the highest standards in the world.
To control the quality of our products, we built our own FDA registered and
certified organic manufacturing facility. This facility, located in Los
Angeles, California, gets up to 80% of its energy from solar power. Read more
What began as one new mom’s quest for a safe baby shampoo has grown into a
beloved collection of more than 90 pediatrician and dermatologist-recommended
hair and skin care products for babies, kids and adults with sensitive skin.
Jessica Iclisoy is working to make impact beyond just her own company. She has
launched a non-profit, Natural Advisory Council, dedicated to advocating for
consumer protection legislation for natural products. California Baby,
established in 1995, is Certified Women Owned and is 100% family owned and
operated. Read more
- Safe & gentle wash – perfect for anyone with dry, sensitive skin, eczema, or allergy concerns
- Chamomile, mint, and lavender essential oils combine for a light, minty herbal scent
- Sulfate-free: made with non-drying, plant-based cleansing ingredients
- Allergy tested: gluten-free, soy-free, oat-free, dairy-free, and nut-free (except for coconut)
- Enriched with pure, organic calendula extract and aloe vera to soothe and hydrate skin
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 6 inches ; 10.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- UPC: 885310420409 792692001181 885680469893 885638874908 885310418253 885790437607 885790439939
- Item model number: CB-207
- #28 in Baby Shampoo
- #26637 in Hair Care Products
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.