French lavender & clary sage essential oils combine for a
light and relaxing, never overpowering scent—perfect for bedtime. This
concentrated, long-lasting wash is a safe, skin friendly option for the whole
family and is ideal for those with sensitive skin, eczema, chemical
sensitivities or allergy concerns. Its cleansing power comes from certified
organic, sustainably harvested soap bark and plant-based glucosides which
clean without irritating or drying the skin. Meanwhile, certified organic
calendula and aloe vera further soothe and moisturize the skin. Our scents are
made from pure essential oils and zero of the unknown and unlisted chemicals
that come with synthetic fragrance. This product is allergy tested and does
not contain: gluten, soy, oats, dairy, or nuts (except coconut) Free of: harsh
chemicals, SLS, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, and formaldehyde
carriers. All products are blended, manufactured & packaged at California
Baby’s headquarters located in Los Angeles, California, USA. Their
manufacturing facility is FDA registered, certified organic, and solar
powered. California Baby is proudly woman owned and family owned & operated
since 1995. Our quality control testing goes way above the industry norm. We
test our ingredients when they arrive at our Los Angeles facility to ensure
they meet our strict quality specifications for purity and efficacy. Our
ingredients are sourced from American and European suppliers that have been
meticulously vetted for purity and safety. If a supplier cannot meet our
strict ingredient standards, we often grow the ingredient ourselves. For
example, in 2011 when superior quality, organic Calendula flowers became hard
to source, we purchased an organic farm and now we grow 100% of our Calendula
there. Our 100-acre, certified organic farm in Santa Barbara, California grows
some of the key ingredients we use in our beloved products. Growing these
flowers under our watchful eye is just part of the rigorous program of quality
control we implement across all of our operations and one big reason we’ve
been trusted to keep babies and families safe for more than 20 years. We keep
a vigilant eye on every ingredient that goes into our products as well as
every step of the manufacturing process to ensure that our purity and quality
always meets or exceeds the highest standards in the world. To control the
quality of our products, we built our own FDA registered and certified organic
manufacturing facility. This facility, located in Los Angeles, California,
gets up to 80% of its energy from solar power. Read more What began as one new
mom’s quest for a safe baby shampoo has grown into a beloved collection of
more than 90 pediatrician and dermatologist-recommended hair and skin care
products for babies, kids and adults with sensitive skin. Jessica Iclisoy is
working to make impact beyond just her own company. She has launched a non-
profit, Natural Advisory Council, dedicated to advocating for consumer
protection legislation for natural products. California Baby, established in
1995, is Certified Women Owned and is 100% family owned and operated. Read
- Safe & gentle wash – perfect for anyone with dry, sensitive skin, eczema, or allergy concerns
- This fan favorite has a light, calming scent from French lavender and clary sage essential oils
- Sulfate-free: made with non-drying, plant-based cleansing ingredients
- Allergy tested: gluten-free, soy-free, oat-free, dairy-free, and nut-free (except for coconut)
- Enriched with extra organic calendula extract and aloe vera to soothe and hydrate skin
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 3 x 7.2 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 792692000108 885465885382 885315071095 764442268403 885485210768 885750745162 077348675788 885583058712 885236800903 795871488193 885495555613
- Item model number: 124-19
- #65 in Baby Bathing Products (Health & Household)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.