Active DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Adapter As 4K monitors
are becoming the standard, external docking solutions and graphics cards are
utilizing DisplayPort for high quality video output. At times users need the
convenience of connecting to a HDMI monitor without compromising on
resolution. The CalDigit DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter makes it easy to convert
any DisplayPort video source to HDMI at full 4K 60Hz resolution. Read more
DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 Any device that utilizes DisplayPort can be converted
to HDMI including Thunderbolt 3 docking solutions or any computer with a
DisplayPort output. This active adapter must be connected to a computer’s
DisplayPort and will not work with other devices. Active Adapter CalDigit’s
DisplayPort Adapter is an Active Adapter. Active Adapters have internal chips
that convert the signal inside the adapter. Passive adapters do not have any
additional chips and are only compatible with “Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++)”
sources. Always use active adapters for ultimate compatibility. 4K 60Hz HDMI
2.0 As the DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter supports DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0
standards, the maximum resolution possible on a HDMI monitor is 4K 60Hz
(3840×2160 60Hz). This is ideal for connecting this adapter to a 4K UHD TV, 4K
gaming monitor, 4K projector and much more! HDCP Support With support for
HDCP, the DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter is capable of playing back video from
HDCP copy-protected sources to your HDMI monitor or TV. Read more Technical
Specifications Active DisplayPort Adapter (DP++) Converts DisplayPort signal
to HDMISupport DisplayPort 1.2 and 4 lanes, Compliant with DisplayPort
specification 1.2a, data rate up to 5.4GbpsCompliant with HDMI specification
2.0, data rate up to 6GbpsSupports up to 8-channel LPCM, compressed audio
(AC-3, DTS) and HBR audio formatsSupports up to 192kHz audio frame rate and up
to 24-bit audio sample sizeHDCP 1.4 and 2.2 supported16:9 4K (3840×2160) /
60Hz & 17:9 4K (4096×2160) / 60Hz supported This adapter converts DisplayPort
to HDMI. It is not bi-directional. HDMI cable sold separately. Monitor/TV
must support HDCP. Read more
- This adapter allows you to connect your laptop or desktop PC to monitors or TVs in resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (3840×2160 60Hz)
- Ideal for use with Thunderbolt 3 docks to convert DP to HDMI 2.0. Most Thunderbolt 3 docks with DisplayPort require an active adapter.
- This non-bidirectional adapter can only be used on a DisplayPort on a computer. Cannot be used with devices such as gaming consoles or BluRay players.
- Active Adapter (DP++), Plug and Play, PC & Mac Compatible, HDCP Compliant and AMD Eyefinity Compatible
- 1 Year CalDigit Limited Warranty – US based support via telephone, email, or chat
- Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 4.2 x 0.3 inches
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Manufacturer: CalDigit
- Item model number: DP12-HDMI20-US-AMZ
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.